The information we collect from you will depend on the functions that you use within our website.we will only collect information which you knowingly provide to us.Any personal information you supply will be used only in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
AIST grants lo you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to :
- Information about your use of this website(including the date and time of your visit, the pages viewed and Information downloaded);
- Information that you provide using for dee purpose of registering with the website (for example your name, email address and any other additional contact details required);
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (for example name, contact details, any necessary relevant details required for monetary transactions);
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (Including name and email address) and
- any other Information that you send to AIST.
AIST may use your personal information to:
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Send to you products that you purchase.
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send you statements and Invoices
- collect payment from you and
- Send you marketing communications
Where AIST discloses your personal Information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purpose,the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal Information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosure reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above; AIST may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceeding,and in order to establish,exercise or defend its legal rights.
AIST will take reasonable technical and organisational to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal Information.
AIST will store all the personal information you provide on its secureservos.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the websites will be published on the intemet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
This website Contains links to other websites.
AIST is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- Via email to- firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Via post to – Level 1, Unit 2/9 Railway Pde, Darra QLD 4076, Australia
This Privacy statment is based on a Freenetlaw template supplied by Employment Law Contacts.